top of page

What do you need to bring a family member to the United States?

Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, gives U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents the opportunity to petition visas for qualifying family members to enter the U.S. legally.

If you need more information, please call the law office to schedule an appointment at 317.455.4919.

¿Qué se necesita para pedir a un familiar y traerlo a los Estados Unidos?

El Formulario I-130, Petición para Familiar Extranjero, le da la oportunidad a ciudadanos americanos y residentes legales de Estados Unidos de solicitar visas para que sus familiares vengan legalmente a los Estados Unidos.

Si necesitas mas información al respecto llama a mi oficina para agendar una cita. 317.455.4919

36 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services suspended in-person services in all of its offices, including local offices, asylum offices, and Application Support Centers (ASC) starting March 18, 2020 unt


bottom of page